Metro Staff using 'Aarogya Setu' App
The Government of India has prepared 'Aarogya Setu' App to help the common people to assess from home how safe they are from COVID-19. This 'Aarogya Setu' App has been prepared in such a way that one can easily assess how safe he or she is from Coronavirus. This App users also get useful information about COVID-19 and what needs to be done in case of emergency. This app also assures that there is no need to panic. With alertness and timely medical intervention, the spread of this pandemic can be stopped.
However, the following preventive measures against this coronavirus need to be taken :
1. A distance of at least 1 metre needs to be maintained to ensure our safety.
2. Need to wash hands with soap and water regularly.
3. Need to throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
4. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at lease 60% alcohol.
5. Need to cover our nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
6. Need to wash hands before touching eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Avoid mass gathering and crowded places.
A toll-free number is also given in the app in case anybody is experiencing symptoms like fever, cough or difficulty in breathing.
Toll Free No; 1075/ 011-23978046
So far, 855 Metro Staff of different departments have downloaded this App.
Their family members are also enthusiastically downloading this 'Aarogya Setu' App to stay protected from this deadly virus.