12 ADDITIONAL METRO SERVICES FROM 26.07.2021 (MONDAY)
FIRST METRO AT 7.30 HRS
Kolkata, Date: 24.07.2021
For the convenience of the Metro commuters, it has been decided to add 12 more Metro services (UP & DN) from 26.07.2021(Monday). Metro will run 220 (110 UP & 110DN) daily services instead of 208 services from Monday to Friday so that the passengers can travel comfortably.
Out of these services, 150 services (75UP & 75DN) will run in between Kavi Subhash and Dakshineswar. Metro services will run at an interval of 6 minutes during morning and evening peak hours.
- At 07.30 hrs from Dakshineswar to Kavi Subhash instead of 08.00 hrs.
- At 07.30 hrs from Dum Dum to Dakshineswar instead of 08.00 hrs.
- At 07.30 hrs from Kavi Subhash to Dakshineswar instead of 08.00 hrs.
- At 07.30 hrs from Dum Dum to Kavi Subhash instead of 08.00 hrs.
- At 19.48 hrs from Dakshineswar to Kavi Subhash (No change)
- At 20.00 hrs from Dum Dum to Kavi Subhash(No change)
- At 20.00 hrs from Kavi Subhash to Dakshineswar (No change)
On Saturdays, 104 numbers (52 UP & 52 DN) Maintenance Special Services will be run only for essential staff from 08.00 hrs to 11.30 hrs and 15.30 hrs to 19.15 hrs between Kavi Subhash and Dakshinewar.
There will be no services on Sundays
East –West Metro services will remain unchanged.
No tokens will be issued.